Saturday, March 26, 2011

Newfound Pioneer Woman


So, after hearing my mom rave and rave continuously about this blog she follows, I decided to check it out. I'm sure everyone besides me has heard of her before now, but hey I'm a late bloomer. She calls herself the Pioneer woman, and has done countless interviews on the view and oprah and other things of that nature. I looked at her blog though, and she does countless features about recipes and her photography and just...she's actually pretty amazing.

I'm actually kind of envious of this woman. She's pretty amazing. haha.

I believe she's the type of mother that I wish I could be. They have a ranch/farm, and she's a stay at home mom. But everything she does involves activities with her kids, and all of her amazing photography sessions, and homeschooling, and house work and farm work and...as weird as it sounds I believe I would have a blast doing something like that with my life. I would feel useful I think, unlike now.

I have become so wrapped up with getting sick from this freakin pregnancy, that I have totally shown a lack of appreciation for everything that Chad has done for me. He works 7 days a week, plus overtime to take care of me. He's told me that if I didn't go back to work he would take care of me and the baby. And what do I do? Lie around the house feeling sorry for myself and how I feel. How pathetic. And what do I do for him in return? I mean, I can't even cook...I'm a terrible housekeeper. I'm just...lazy I guess. I want to break out of this that I am. I want to be a great wife and housekeeper and mother ...I want to do things for him like he does for me. And I think what pisses me off the most is when anyone acts like they know anything about us or our lives. If they really did, I think they would know that he has taken care of me more than anyone else has, and I couldn't have asked for a better father for my child. I look forward to growing together and embarking on this journey that we're about to experience.

1 comment:

  1. aww! I guess it is all about learning and growing....and REFLECTING!

    ReplyDelete