Wednesday, March 16, 2011

confusion and such

Ok, so first I must start by saying that I stumbled upon this picture, and I find it slightly hilarious. Does anyone remember that youtube video, "emo orange"? I think I might post that later.haha

Anyway, onto semi-important things?

I have some crazy things happening in my life, and lots of new opportunities becoming available. Which is so great. I am stuck with all this decision making, and I have no idea if I'm making good choices or not? I don't know if I should take a new awesome job with less pay and a further job, or keep the job I hate? or keep taking off weekends, or should I pick up more shifts because money is there? I dunno...I'm just so worn out. ugh.

Oh well.
Other disappointing news, Panera has discontinued their sundried tomato cream cheese, which is the most amazing thing ever. If you have never had it, go now and get some before they sell the last of it! Seriously, you will not regret it!

2 comments:

  1. aww, well I hope the answer become clear for you..life decisions..HARD! That is the cutest picture evah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. things are looking up, slightly...haha
    thank you though =)

    ReplyDelete