Sunday, July 3, 2011

The makings of a future mommy

So I must say that this pregnancy thus far is a little bit crazy. Most likely though because it is my first go round. I think I'm doing pretty well with this whole experience though, and I feel like I'm learning so much, which is really cool. I love hearing ideas from other moms, because there is so much that you think you know about, and it just blows your mind when you find out about all of this other stuff. haha.

So far I haven't had any issues other than the norm, so I've been lucky. I have found out however, if I sneeze, I pretty much have to run to the bathroom so I won't pee myself, which can possibly end in embarrassment, seeing as I work at a job where I wait on people. lol

I have also learned that I am a freak and love for Chad to rub my stomach 24/7 because it makes me feel better. And here I thought I was going to hate the feeling of someone touching my stomach!

I have also learned that I am super greedy, and am kind of enjoying all of the attention you get for being pregnant. I know I know...pathetic, but mostly it's because people like to feed pregnant chicks, and I looooooveeeee food right now! lol

The only real stress I have had too much, is thinking about the baby shower. I have had so many people say they would help, but I'm still feeling a little bit like it's not going to come through. But hey, that's where I'm lucky. I have a wonderful guy who said he'll throw me one if it all doesn't work out. He's such a catch, huh? <3

Now that I am over the ever present morning sickness phase, I am feeling quite normal...or normal for an overweight person with extreme hunger, a tiny bladder, and a knack for being uncomfortable all the time.

Ahhh the joys of being a new mommy!

2 comments:

  1. Such an exciting time! I'm sure that you're baby shower is going to be AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete